Anaemia Business Manger
- Location:London Region
Therapy Area: Anaemia
Package: Negotiable basic salary 45,000-55,000 car, pension scheme, private health, bonus, daily allowance
Territory: North London - key account sinclude Royal Free, Royal London and UCH
Role Type: Hospital Specialist, Key Account Specialist, Specialist
Our Client is a specialist in Iron Therapy with an ambition to empower Health Professionals to provide optimal care for patients suffering from Iron Deficiency Anaemia (IDA).
The Anaemia Business Manager is a key part of the UK/IE sales team responsible for achieving market access, maximizing sales on territory and shaping the future market for iron deficiency.
The role includes developing and servicing value-creating partnerships with Health Care Professionals involved in Iron Therapy. Prioritization of sales and customer engagement activities in collaboration with line manager and medical affairs.
The position reports to the Head of Anaemia Business and services Health Professionals and business influencers on a defined geographical territory.
The Anaemia Business Manager has full authority to carry out activities within the UK/IE customer engagement campaigns on territory as approved by line manager, and will act on his/her own initiative to achieve set objectives.
1. Achieve and exceed sales targets in territory
2. Map and prioritize key customers including consultants, nurses, departmental and principal pharmacists, medicines managers, key purchasers, procurement specialists and CCG leads;
3. Key Account Management excellence to maximize market access and business plan implementation
4. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, follow-up and evaluate customer activities to maximize ROI of customer engagement campaigns in the territory
5. Support customers of other products in the portfolio
6. On a daily basis maintain up-to-date KAM system including key account objectives, customer engagement, call/meeting reporting and business administration
7. Leverage corporate brand in territory
Essential: Scientific or nursing background - degree level plus ABPI
Person experience required
Essential: Minimum 12 months experience as a hospital specialist in the pharmaceutical industry ,evidence of sales success in secondary care , evidence of formulary success Expected behaviours: Ambassador for company and product, strong personal leadership ,customer servicing can-do mentality ,proactively seeking opportunities to address customer needs and challenges , optimistic, independent, organized, collaborative